Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to Blog!


It has been far too long since I entered into the world of the Lost in Libya blog. . my favourite form of reflection and escapism.

The reason for the blog being "shutdown" temporarily was due to the fact that I was indeed "discovered".

Apparently my blog comes up in google alerts for Libya. (Slightly proud, slightly mortified).
My complete inability to be anonymous means that even people I do not know, know that I am the phantom blogger.
_
However, after serious consideration and numerous discussions and re-reading of my blog I have realised that there is nothing really offensive or risky discussed in my blog and it would be a shame for me to stop documenting my journey so, on that note.. . . . .
_
. . . . there is almost two months catch up on..


Viva La Blog

x